TIME.CO, Jakarta – The government, through the State Civil Service Agency (BKN), has established a timetable for the selection of candidates for the role of State Civil Servant (CASN) for civil servants and PPPK fiscal year (fiscal year) 2023. The decision is contained in the circular letter (SE) of the acting head of the BKN number 8871/B-KS.04.01/SD/K/2023.
Previously, the CPNS 2023 selection calendar had been slightly delayed because the central and regional bodies were still carrying out the process of verification and validation of trainings in accordance with current regulations, i.e. a minimum of 2% for people with disabilities, a maximum of 80% for honorary category II (THK II) staff and non-ASN employees, as well as a minimum of 20% for the general needs of new candidates.
Deputy Deputy for Position Design, Planning and Procurement of Human Resources for the Ministry of State Strengthening and Bureaucratic Reform (KemenPAN-RB) Aba Subagja explained that the regulations for the procurement of CPNS, PPPK teacherthe PPPK for technical personnel and the PPPK for healthcare personnel have been published.
In particular for fees, Aba explained, KemenPAN-RB has set a training quota of 80%. However, requirements are established, namely that honorary staff must apply to the agency where they work.
Based on SE MenPAN-RB number 5 of 2010 regarding data collection on honorary staff working in government agencies, honorary staff is divided into two, namely THK I and THK II.
What is Ex THK II?
Meanwhile, THK IIs are honorary personnel whose income does not come from the State Revenue and Expenditure Budget (APBN) or the Regional Revenue and Expenditure Budget (APBD), with the following conditions.
– Appointed by an authorized officer
– Work in government agencies
– Have a minimum employment period of 1 year as of 31 December 2005 and are currently still working continuously
– Minimum age of 19 years and no more than 46 years from 1 January 2006
Former THK IIs can apply for PPPK for teachers in 2023 for special needs. Applicants with previous THK II status have second priority or are included in the affirmation path in the PPPK selection. This was stated by Aba Subagja, deputy deputy for position design, planning and human resource procurement for the KemenPAN-RB apparatus.
“Since former THK IIs and non-ASNs are already working in their agencies, they will get affirmation, yes, in the place where they work,” Aba said in the virtual press conference on the preparation of IT infrastructures for the 2023 CASN selection, broadcast by the YouTube channel BKNgoidofficial #ASNPublicServant, Thursday 14 September 2023.
Aba explained that the former THK II could also be prioritized if another agency opened a special selection. “If he applies to one place, at agency A, but there is THK II priority, then THK II will take priority,” she said.
PPPK Teacher Requirements 2023 for Priority Applicants
Below are the requirements for PPPK recruitment candidates for functional teaching positions which are prioritized sequentially by the government for special categories.
– Priority applicants: meet the threshold value (positive vote) in the PPPK Teacher Selection 2021 and has never been declared pass in the previous selection period.
– Ex THK II: registered in the BKN database.
– Non-ASN teachers in state schools: have a minimum employment period of 3 years and are registered in the basic education data (Dapodik) of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology (Kemendikbudristek).
PPPK Teacher Selection Program 2023
Below are the steps of PPPK Teacher Recruitment 2023 according to BKN Acting Head No. 8871/B-KS.04.01/SD/K/2023.
– Selection notice: 19 September – 3 October 2023.
– Registration for the selection: 20 September – 9 October 2023.
– Administrative selection: 20 September – 12 October 2023.
– Announcement of the results of the administrative selection: 13-16 October 2023.
– Cancellation period: 17-19 October 2023.
– Response to the opposition: 17-21 October 2023.
– Post-refutation announcement: October 20-26, 2023.
– Final data collection: 27-29 October 2023.
– Skills selection calendar: 30 October – 2 November 2023.
– Announcement of the list of participants, time and place of skill selection: November 3-6, 2023.
– Implementation of skills selection: 8 November – 2 December 2023.
– Implementation of the selection of additional technical skills: 13 November – 4 December 2023.
– Processing of skills selection scores: November 28 – December 7, 2023.
– Graduation announcement: 4-13 December 2023.
– Compilation of CV (DRH) Identity Number (NI) PPPK: 14 December 2023 – 12 January 2024.
– Proposal for determination of the NI PPPK 2023: 13 January – 11 February 2024.
MELYNDA DWI PUSPITA
Editor’s Choice: Various Important Aspects in PPPK Teacher Selection 2023, From Test Material to Refutation Period
Quoted From Many Source