TIME.CO, Jakarta – The Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology or Kemendikbudristek will launch the program soon Educational center 7th generation. The Teaching Campus offers students the opportunity to study off-campus by partnering with teachers in schools. Registrations are open from 1 to 24 November 2023.
The announcement of the opening of enrollments for the Class 7 Teaching Campus program in 2024 was communicated via letter from the General Directorate of Higher Education, Research and Technology. The letter numbered 6741/E2.1/DT.01.02/2023 was signed by the Director of Learning and Student Affairs, Sri Suning Kusumawardani on October 11, 2023.
The socialization of this program was carried out online from October 17 to 31, 2023. The socialization is scheduled in sixteen regions of higher education service institutions. In this class the Ministry provides 30 thousand quotas for students selected through a series of selections. They will serve as teachers in 3 thousand schools.
Sri Suning Kusumawardani said that the Teaching Campus is also an implementation of the spirit of mutual cooperation to build better Indonesian education in the future.
“112 thousand students were directly involved and collaborated with teachers, principals and parents in more than 23 thousand target schools,” said Sri Suning, quoted on Saturday, October 21, 2023.
He added that the Teaching Campus could be the answer to the challenges posed by the labor market’s increasingly complex demand for human resources. Therefore, the learning that will be undergone by participants in this program is considered to sharpen students’ skills. For example, communication, cooperation, leadership, creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
“I hope this good cause can also gain the full support of universities to provide the widest possible opportunities for students to enroll, register and serve,” he said.
The general requirements that must be met before enrolling in the 7th class of the Teaching Campus program are:
1. Active students of study courses D3, D4 and S1
2. Registered at a state or private university under the aegis of the Ministry of Education and Culture
3. Be minimum in semester 4 when implementing the program in the even semester of the 2023/2024 academic year
4. Have a minimum grade point average of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale
5. Come from an accredited study program
6. Obtain a letter of recommendation from a program of study known to university leadership
7. Preferably have results, experience in teaching and organization
8. Never been accepted into the previous class of the Campus Teaching program.
There are numerous documents that students need to upload and there are also optional documents.
Students are required to upload a series of documents such as:
1. Transcription of votes
2. Health certificate from the health centre, hospital or clinic, issued by a doctor and signed and stamped
3. Letter of recommendation from the student’s home university
4. Letter of recommendation from the college
5. Declaration of absolute responsibility signed by the student in stamp duty of IDR 10,000 as well as by the student’s parent/guardian and the person in charge of the course of study.
Meanwhile, optional supporting documents include:
1. Evidence of organizational/teaching experience
2. Certification of student results
3. Health insurance ownership information
How to enroll on the Teaching Campus
Before registering for the Teaching Campus program, students must already have an account. In that case, registration can begin immediately. Here’s how to register for the Teaching Campus program:
1. Go to the Kampusmerdeka.kemdikbud.go.id page, then click “Schedule” and log in to your existing account
2. Click “Teaching Campus”, then click “More”
3. Click “Register as an attendee”
4. The registration page appears
Students should complete the required document form, click “Next” to save the uploaded document and continue to the next page.
Editor’s Choice: National Culture Week 2023, there are 40 corners of the living room sprinkled with cultural riches of the archipelago
Quoted From Many Source