TIME.CO, Jakarta – Registration for the selection of candidates for public employees or CPNS2023 will be open from tomorrow, 17 September 2023 to 6 October 2023. However, par. high school graduate/SMK or equivalent, you don’t have to worry. Because CPNS is not just for graduates and school leavers. Many CPNS trainings are open to high school/professional school graduates and equivalents.
According to various sources, there are at least eight agencies that will open it CPNS Formation 2023 for graduates/professionals and equivalents. Below is a list of 2023 CPNS trainings for graduates and equivalents:
1. National SAR Agency (Basarnas)
Graduates of high school/vocational schools and equivalents can take part in the selection for CPNS registration 2023 at Basarnas.
Basarnas has opened several new formations spread across Indonesia. Available positions include novice rescuers, ship crew, and many other positions.
2. State Intelligence Agency (BIN)
BIN will also open CPNS training for high school/professional school graduates and equivalents. The training that will be opened is Intelligence Management Assistant.
3. Indonesian Public Prosecutor’s Office
The Indonesian Prosecutor’s Office will open the 2023 CPNS training for high school/vocational school graduates and equivalents as case managers in 2,142 formations and prison guards in 2,258 formations.
4. Ministry of Agriculture (Kementan)
Diploma/professional and equivalent graduates can also participate in the CPNS 2023 selection at the Ministry of Agriculture. The Ministry of Agriculture has also opened several required trainings, such as animal quarantine paramedics and animal quarantine inspectors.
5. Ministry of Transport (Kemenhub)
The Ministry of Transport will open approximately 684 training courses for graduates/professionals and equivalents in the selection of candidates for the National Civil Service 2023. Various positions will be opened, such as those in the aeronautical sector, Avsec officers, research and engineering technicians, aviation emergency rescue agents of accidents and even firefighters.
6. Ministry of Environment (KLH)
Furthermore, there is the Ministry of Environment which also opens CPNS training for high school/vocational school graduates and equivalents. The formations that were opened were mainly in forest ranger posts.
7. Ministry of Law and Human Rights (Kemenkumham)
The Ministry of Law and Human Rights will also open CPNS 2023 training for high school/vocational school graduates and equivalents in the prison guard position.
8. Ministry of Defense (Kemenhan)
The Department of Defense will also open CPNS 2023 training for high school/vocational school graduates and equivalents for entry-level ambulance driver and cataloger positions.
In general, the requirements for registering with the CPNS are:
– Minimum age 18 years and maximum 35 years at the time of registration
– Has never been involved in a crime with a prison sentence of two years or more according to the decision issued by the court
– Does not have the status of CPNS, PNS, soldier of the Indonesian National Army (TNI) or member of the Indonesian National Police (Polri)
– Never been honorably dismissed at his request or dishonorably dismissed as a TNI soldier, Polri staff or public official, nor dishonorably dismissed as a private employee
– Not involved in practical political activities or not a member of a political party (political party)
– Possess educational qualifications according to CPNS registration requirements
– Physically and spiritually healthy
– Willing to be placed throughout the territory of the Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia (NKRI) or other countries according to the provisions of each agency
Complete information on training and requirements can be accessed via the State Civil Service Agency website or the pages of each ministry/institution opening the selection. Registrations for CPNS 2023 will be open from September 17 to October 6, 2023.
Editor’s Choice: This innovative tool made by ITS students can monitor and filter air
Quoted From Many Source