JAKARTA – Spending a lot of time exploring Instagram, you surely gave a lot of likes to attention-grabbing image or video posts. Other times, you may want to view posts you’ve liked, rewatch content you’ve liked, or even differentiate posts you’ve accidentally liked. This way, you can look back at posts you liked but not remember the account that uploaded them.
Seeing liked posts is also helpful in ensuring that the app has an accurate representation of your interests, so that the recommendation algorithm suggests posts you want to see. Here are some things you can do.
View liked Instagram content
1. Open the Instagram application;
2. Click your profile photo in the bottom right corner of the screen to open your profile page;
3. Press the three-line icon in the top right corner of the application and select “Your activities”;
4. In the Interactions section, select Like. You will find the posts you liked.
1. Open Instagram.com in a browser, then enter your Instagram account;
2. Press the triple line icon in the bottom left corner of the screen and open “Your Activities”;
3. In the Interactions section, select Like. You will find the posts you liked.
In this menu you can filter to sort the newest or oldest posts by publication date. In the app on your phone, you can also type your Instagram username if you know it or if you already have a list of accounts you’ve tagged.
There are times when you accidentally like posts from other Instagram users that may not match your interests. Therefore, if you want to adjust the algorithm so that it adapts to the type of content you want to see, you can also withdraw the given likes: here’s how.
Follow Okezone news on Google News
The following content is presented by the advertiser. Okezone.com journalists are not involved in this content.
Quoted From Many Source