JAKARTA – Whatsapp recently introduced WhatsApp channel(s) as a new feature in their application. As reported by Okezone, Wednesday (20/9/2023), the presence of a new feature in the message sharing application is now also available in Indonesia.
Additionally, the Channel feature, which allows users’ messages to be broadcast with a wider reach, will be available gradually from September 19, 2023.
So, how do you make a WhatsApp channel or this channel usable on the device you own? According to what was reported by the WhatsApp support site, on Wednesday (20/9/2023) the first condition to activate the Channels feature on your WhatsApp is to ensure that your WhatsApp account has been updated to the latest version.
Next, the way to create one or more WhatsApp channels on Android, iOS and desktop is basically the same. It only requires changes in the first step when opening the WhatsApp application. Here is the complete method.
1. Open the WhatsApp application on your device;
● On Android and iOS, open the WhatsApp app on your phone, then go to the Updates tab.
● On your desktop, open WhatsApp Web, then open a channel by clicking the channel icon.
2. Click +, then select Create Channel;
3. Click Next, then follow the on-screen instructions;
4. Add a name to complete the channel creation process. You can change the channel name at any time;
5. Customize channels: you can choose to customize channels by adding descriptions and icons or do it later;
● Add a channel description: Write a few sentences to help potential followers understand what your channel is about.
● Add channel icon: Add an image from your phone or the web to make your channel more attractive.
6. Tap Create Channel and you’re done.
Here’s how to create a WhatsApp channel or a full channel on Android, iOS and Desktop. You can modify the above steps based on the device you have. I hope it is useful. (Then heal Sya’bana)
Follow Okezone news on Google News
The following content is presented by the advertiser. Okezone.com journalists are not involved in this content material.
Quoted From Many Source