JAKARTA – Instagram is a social media widely used by entrepreneurs to sell or promote users’ products. With such a large number of users, Instagram has become an easy target for businessmen to showcase their products.
One thing that can be used is the Instagram Business feature. Like WhatsApp, Instagram Business accounts offer many benefits and reach to their users.
So, for those of you who want to know how to change your personal Instagram account to a business account, check out the Okezone Techno review below!
How to turn a personal account into a business account
• Open your Instagram profile then click on the three-line icon in the top right corner;
• Select the Settings menu;
• Select Account and click on Switch to Professional Account;
• You can then select the desired business account category. Select Business;
• Select Next, then follow the procedure and wait a few moments. Your Instagram account has changed to a business account.
You can also change your business account back to a regular account like before.
How to turn a business account into a regular account
• Open the Instagram App and access your Instagram Business Profile;
• Tap the menu button in the top right corner of your Instagram profile and tap Settings;
• Select Account from the menu and scroll down to “Change account type”;
• Select “Switch to Personal Account” and you will be able to confirm the account change;
• Your business account will change to a regular account.
Here’s how to turn a personal Instagram account into a business and vice versa. We hope this is useful for Okezone readers. (Salsabila Nur Azizah)
Follow Okezone news on Google News
The following content is presented by the advertiser. Okezone.com journalists are not involved in this content material.
Quoted From Many Source