JAKARTA – There are three ways to record a video call Whatsapp. This method helps users capture moments during video calls.
Users need not worry as WhatsApp video call recording can be done easily. This can be done through the built-in features of the phone or even with the help of third-party applications.
So how do you record video calls on the WhatsApp messaging application? Below are the steps, compiled from various sources, Tuesday (9/19/2023).
With screen recording function on your mobile phone:
– First of all, open the Quick Settings panel on your mobile by swiping down the Notifications panel twice;
– Select Screen Recorder function, then click Start and make sure Screen Recorder also records audio;
– If Screen Recorder is already running, let it run until the video call ends;
– Click Stop button to stop recording, then the recording will be automatically saved to the gallery.
With the Mobizen app:
– Download and install the Mobizen application available in the official app store’
– Open the application and the Mobizen icon will appear on the side of the mobile screen;
– To start screen recording using Mobizen, users can tap on the camera icon;
– Subsequently a notification will appear informing you that the application is recording;
– To stop the recording process, you can immediately press the Camera icon again and the red box to stop;
– The screen recording process via Mobizen has been completed and the video call recording can be viewed in the gallery again.
Follow Okezone news on Google News
The following content is presented by the advertiser. Okezone.com journalists are not involved in this content.
Quoted From Many Source