JAKARTA– How to check battery status laptop computer absolutely worth knowing. The reason is that the battery is one of the most important components of a laptop.
Battery condition and performance usually continues to decline the more you use your laptop. If left unchecked, this can cause several problems, such as quickly running out of power or being able to use the laptop with only a charging cable.
So, how do you check your laptop’s battery health? Below are several methods that have been summarized from various sources, Saturday (9/9/2023), as far as we know.
1. Check battery status on MacBook
For Macbook users, you can check your laptop’s battery status in the following ways:
- Turn on your MacBook and click on the Apple logo.
- Then select the “About this Mac” menu.
- Next select “System Reports” and open the “Hardware” menu.
- Click the “Power” menu to view your Macbook’s battery health in the “Health Information” section.
2. Check with Command Prompt
- On laptops running Windows, you can check the battery status in several ways. One way is via Command Prompt with the following steps:
- Open your laptop’s Command Prompt (CMD) menu.
- In the CMD window, type “powercfg/batteryreport”, then click Enter.
- Next, a file containing the battery health status in HTML format will be created.
- Click on the file and various reports will appear.
- Pay attention to the “Batteries Installed” section. There are “Design Capacity” and “Full Charge Capacity”. If both information shows the same number, the battery may still hold 100% charge. However, if not, this could indicate an unhealthy battery condition.
Follow Okezone news on Google News
The following content is presented by the advertiser. Okezone.com journalists are not involved in this content material.
Quoted From Many Source